Thursday, February 11, 2010

Happy Valentines Day (Freebie!!)

Growing Pains Scrapped just came out with a perfect valentines day kit. It is called "All my Love" and has the prettiest color scheme of browns and pinks. It is beautiful, get it here at her store. Also check out her blog here and get a freebie add on this week.Here are my two LO's. I didn't get the pictures in this one yet because I am planning on decorating v-day cookies with my 2 1/2 year old and made this layout in honor of that soon to happen event. (hopefully we get the perfect pictures to put in here! :)And as a special Valentines Day gift, I made this LO into a QP Freebie for ya'll too. Click on image to download


Check out STS's Valentines day sale this week:
And on that note I hope you all have a happy Valentines Day full of MUCHO LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment