Monday, June 7, 2010

Some New Ones to Introduce

Two (actually 3, since two of them did a collab together) of my designers have some great releases today.
First a collab kit from SAHM Scrapper and Getting Scrappy with Britt called "Daddy's Hands" This is a perfect kit for Fathers Day! My favorite part is that it has some awesome tool elements. Check it out here and here
Here is my LO... cute tool elements huh?!

And if you want a great Fathers Day Gift, we also put together some 4x6 Brag Book Pages.

Second, Digi Designs by Nicole put out this FUN FUN kit called "Playground Pleasure" I just love it. Click on the image to get it at her store. If you buy the kit you get the card stocks for free and as an added bonus the QP's, Kit, and Card stock is 30% off this week.
Here is what I have used this fun kit for so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment