Monday, November 22, 2010

Thinking About Ordering Christmas Cards??

I am launching a new business called "Haylee's Holiday Greetings: Custom designed greeting cards made for you" And its hard to believe, but it is that time of the year again!

I would love if you all checked out the website to see what it is all about, and if you like my work I would love to design your christmas cards this year! Here are just a few examples of some of my cards... to see more, you gotta go check it out! And as a special bonus I will offer you a 10% discount for making a blog post about my Holiday Cards and link it up to my website (hayleesholidays.blogspot.com). To make your post even more appealing, feel free to copy and paste ONE of my custom design cards to use as an example in your post!

Thats not all, if you also add my button to your side bar I will offer another 10% discount. That is a total of 20% off your custom made Holiday Cards.
To add it on your side bar simply go to "Design", "Add a Gadget", "HTML/JavaScript" and copy and paste the code. (see my side bar to find my button)

AND if you are a facebook user you've got to go here and "like" Haylee's Holiday Greetings for an opportunity to win a FREE Christmas card design!

Leave me a comment with a link to your blog telling me you did so. I look forward to making you your own Christmas card that you will LOVE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment