Saturday, November 7, 2009

All sorts of exciting stuff!!

First I must announce my most exciting news... baby boy #2 entered the world and our family on Halloween morning! He has been a wonderful baby and we love having his sweet spirit in our home. With that being said, I am going to be taking it pretty slow for the next couple of months. With a newborn and a toddler at home and a husband who is a full time student, it is going to be quite an adjustment. However I am still excited to share the kits of the wonderful designers I CT for. I may or may not get a LO done with each of the kits, but either way they are wonderful kits so you all still need to go check them out!!

Tracy from growing pains scrapped releases her new kit "Snow Day" today. It will be perfect for all your upcoming winter pics!! Go check out her blog (here) to receive it as a freebie this week only.

Here is the LO I did with this cute kit:

No comments:

Post a Comment