Monday, November 23, 2009

Two kits this week!

Two of my designers have kits out this week and you've got to check them out. Unfortunately I've been pretty busy with the new baby the last couple of weeks and so I was a slacker and didn't get my LO's done... but I can't wait to play with these kits when things slow down a bit.

1st: Growing Pains Scrapped has a kit called "Girlfriends" I'm a little late posting about it, but that just means that all the parts are currently on her blog to download. I think they will at least be up till thursday.
2nd: SAHM Scrapper has another collab kit. This is a fun christmas one called "Joy to the World" She will be giving away something on her blog with this kit, but you need to go to her store at Stuff to Scrap to get the full kit in all it's beautiful glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment