Saturday, April 10, 2010

Boys Only Kit and Freebie!!

Okay, I LOVE this new kit... that's because it is a BOY kit!! Ya know, in the digi world there are a lot of cute cute cute girl kits out there, so when a boy kit comes a long I get super excited. (only because I've got the 2 cutest boys and no little princess's yet)
So Growing Pains Scrapped just released this adorable one called "Boys Only." Click on the image to get it at her store. This week of course it is 30% off.
Here is a LO I did with it. Perfect one for this little guy seeing as he has an obsession with cars.(If you want the QP that coordinates with this LO you can buy it and a bunch of others at her store)

She gave us an option to make any type of Freebie for ya'll and I chose to do a word art. Click on Image to download.

Also don't forget to go to her blog here and get links to many more freebies.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 7 post on Apr. 11, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [11 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete