Monday, April 19, 2010

Muddy Buddies

Okay I LOVE LOVE LOVE this kit. It is perfect for my little boys!! I can't even begin to tell you what I love about it because I love all of it. One of my new designers (Susan aka IvoryKeys Digital Dreams) got together with Scraps by Ellay to come up with "Muddy Buddies" It quickly became a Mega Kit with 26 papers, 66 unique elements, and 1 full alpha with numbers and some symbols. As a bonus they also included a set of cardstocks in the mega kit.
Image is linked to Susan's store. And while you are there, check out her other kits because they are seriously beautiful! She is so talented and I have loved working with her thus far.I had the perfect photo to use of my little man in a mud pile. Don't you LOVE this kit?!? I sure do!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this layout you did with Muddy Buddies! I'm so thrilled that you joined my CT! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete