Monday, April 19, 2010

A Mothers Love Collab

Guess who got together and made a beautiful mothers day kit?!....
Okay, stop guessing, I'll just tell you. Brittney aka Getting Scrappy with Britt and Becky aka SAHM Scrapper (two of my WONDERFUL designers). I loved loved loved it. The colors are gorgeous (I think I am partial because they are my wedding colors) :) Check it out and get it at either of their stores here or here. And want a PERFECT mother's day gift?! Check out the brag book pages we all made. There are 22 4X6 pages to plop your pictures in to give to those special ladies in your lives. You can also get those at either store. Here is my layout with this kit. Like I said it was perfect for my wedding because of the colors. I will be adding a lot more pages to my wedding album using this beautiful kit. It has a lot of hearts, flowers, and "love" word art and what not, which makes it perfect for any ones special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment